- Seahouses is a very popular resort for the people of Northumberland and visitors alike and central for amenities in this area.
- The summer months see a packed village with people enjoying the lovely harbour and boat rides, as well as the many shops and amenities geared to the tourist industry.
- Boat trips are popular for the islands themselves and the seasonally abundant wildlife both on and under the waves.
- Birds in Spring/Summer, Seals throughout the year with pups arriving in Autumn. However equally interesting for divers are the many shipwreck sites around the Farne Islands which even today still claim unwary shipping.
- Clam Shell boasts an original hand painted Chart of the Farne Islands charting both the registered wrecks and interestingly those recorded orally by generations of local fishermen.
- There are stunning countryside and beaches to enjoy whether exploring by car, bike-riding, distance walking or a relaxing stroll – we have it all !
- Informative comments most frequently expressed from our visitors are of their surprise at the often unbounded space and views they encounter & beaches with magnificent & enormous skies on all sides while exploring our beautiful yet un-crowded countryside.