This cottage has its stunning Clamshell namesake at the Cottage entrance
Because of its roomy flexibility, this cottage is perfect for couples, families & friends. You will find this more traditional, beamed cottage well prepared & cosy for you on your arrival with quality linen, towels, toiletries & arrival hospitality tray. All Pillows & Duvets, non-allergenic.
- Lounge – Decorated in light neutral tones it contains comfortable Sofa’s, occasional tables, Digital TV, DVD, Mp3/IPod dock, Radio & CD player. electric heating, soft lighting
- French doors – open onto the Conservatory & Dining area which also has comfortable seating
- Galley Kitchen – Refurbished & fully equipped.
- Shower-room & WC – on Ground floor – Fully Tiled
- The Master or Family Room – Sleeps up to 4. A very spacious south facing room overlooking garden with a partial sea view. Perfect for a couple yet designed to be really flexible which will comfortably accommodate four occupants
- Luxury Quality Beds – Sleeping options of Super-King or Twin beds, (please tell us of preference)
Superb quality Single Bed with full size, pull out Guest bed with ‘lift & lock (metal legs)
- The Cosy 2nd Bedroom – Has a Quality Double-bed & overlooks the entrance courtyard.
- Exceptional Quality Linen – Seasonal weight Duvets, All Pillows & Duvets non-allergenic.
(£1/£2 coin Electricity Meter in this cottage)
Recommended Equivalent to 3* Sleeps 2 – 6: Saturday Arrivals 4.30pm
Booking information: Provisional bookings may be done on a 24hr hold basis – thereafter the date will be released