Named after our unique listed harbour landmark
This bespoke craftsman built cottage, has been internally rebuilt & refurbished to a contemporary design.
- Included – Heating, quality white linen, towels, complementary toiletries & arrival hospitality tray.
- Powderhouse has – an Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen, links through French doors to the Conservatory & Dining area, an impressive wood-burning, feature fireplace & solid oak floor adds to the special atmosphere that makes this cottage feel so welcoming. Digital TV, DVD, MP3/IPod dock & CD player are included.
- The ground floor includes – Utility Room with Washer, Dryer & Freezer & Full Shower-room & WC
The Master bedroom is South facing – and our quality beds have options of Super-King or Twin beds (as preferred)
The Twin room overlooks the entrance courtyard – All Pillows & Duvets non-allergenic
A Shared En-suite Family Bathroom is connected via ‘Jack & Jill doors’ to both bedrooms.
Awarded 4* GOLD – Sleeps 2 – 4
Fri/Mon Arrivals – 4.30pm
Ocean Club Spa, Pool & Gym Membership
- BOOKING INFORMATION:
- Provisional bookings are on a 24hr hold basis – thereafter dates will be released.
- The calendar below shows triangles indicating CHANGEOVER DAYS
- SHORT BREAKS – Friday-Monday or Monday -Friday